Multi-Sensory Empowerment Breathwork Event
1pm – 5pm, 27th February 2022
1pm – 5pm, 30th April 2022
At Thorney, near Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
If you are invovled in breath work in any way, you already grasp the incredible power that purposeful, deliberate breathing holds. When breathing correctly and with intention, there is an indescribable experience waiting for you, drawing nearer with each breath.
Imagine, if you can, all the magic that traditional breathwork delivers, combined with the power of suggestion, music, rhythm, psycho-senory and somatic experience…
This is BreathPower!
A truly multisensory experience, engaging your mind, body and heart to guide you through a journey of the emotions and the self.
BreathPower is the next major key skill set that leads participants on a journey of letting go of what was holding them back, designing a future of their dreams, and becoming the person they need to be to live that life.
As a world-renowned empowerment coach & Master Firewalk Trainer, Steve Consalvez trains people from around the globe using elements of psychology, hypnotherapy, NLP, psychodrama.
Together with the methods we have developed over years of teaching thousands of people how to change their lives, BreathPower delivers in a way that bypasses conscious resistance to get to the very core of who a person is and what they have been holding on to.
A Special Breathwork Course for Coaches, Teachers, Healing Practitioners, and Firewalking Instructors
Breath Power combines elements of:
- Psychological techniques designed to aid development and growth
- Linguistic patterns to open the mind to letting go of unconscious held negative beliefs based on experience or imposed by others
- Psychodrama to resolve old conflicts and heal emotional wounds
- Suggestion as a way to activate your curoisity about the potentional of the future
- Traditional Breathwork Practices to achieve altered states of consciousness not normally accessible