Please see below our Return Policy in relation to the following:
- Firewalking, Training and Other Events
- Physical goods
Success Formulae Limited is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, please call or email us to raise any concerns and we will do our best to work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction. You will find our contact details at the foot of this Return Policy.
- All our arrows are packed by hand and checked prior to dispatch. All our arrows are guaranteed for 30 days. They are guaranteed to be free of functional defects and fit for the purpose of snapping. Our arrows have been manufactured to a specification solely for the purpose of snapping in empowerment events and NOT for use in archery, for which they carry no guarantee.
- Please be aware that arrows must be stored at normal room temperature and not be subjected to high levels of moisture, humidity or broad changes in temperature which may cause them to warp. Any defective arrows should be demonstrated to us with pictorial and/or video evidence. If in our opinion it is not viable for Success Formulae to replace defective arrows, you can return the defective arrows to us at your expense, and we will assess the product, before determining whether a full, partial or zero refund is applicable.
- If you believe your arrows were damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 24 hours of delivery and we will work with you quickly to resolve the issue.
- Please note: refund requests in relation to arrows returned to us that are identified as being warped will be automatically rejected, unless we receive your complaint within 72 hours of delivery AND you produce proof of moisture ingress during shipping.
- Please note: it is our policy to replace ALL defective merchandise, but we reserve the right to make our own judgment based on all available evidence as to whether that defect has occurred during shipping or after delivery. If a defect has occurred after delivery, no refunds or returns are possible. In purchasing our arrows, you are accepting that our decision is final.
- We process orders for arrows promptly upon receipt of cleared funds. Unless arrows are collected in person, we incur shipping charges at the point of processing. Orders can only be cancelled before the arrows have left our premises.To cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been dispatched, we will refund your paymentless any shipping charges.
- For the purpose of this section the glasswalk has two components: (i) the glass and (ii) the case.
- You are buying a batch of rigorously prepared broken glass, prepared to our standard specification, which may (at our option) be supplied in a wheeled case. We do not guarantee the condition, performance or longevity of the case.
- The glass leaves our premises in perfect condition. However, by its very nature, it is likely that further breakage of glass pieces may occur during shipping. It is your responsibility to check the condition and safety of the glass pieces before using it as a glasswalk in case there has been any further breakage of glass during shipping.
- The zips and the wheels of the case (if any) should be intact on delivery. If, upon delivery, the case is found to be defective, you must notify us within 24 hours and show us by emailing pictorial and/or video evidence, to our satisfaction, the extent of the defect.
- Once we are satisfied with the evidence provided under paragraph 4, we may, in our absolute discretion:
- send you a replacement case, or
- ask you to return the case (at your expense) for a replacement, or
- issue a credit towards the cost of replacement of the case. The amount of such credit will be reasonable but it will be determined by us at our sole discretion.
- Once shipped, no returns are possible (subject to paragraph 5 above).
Firewalking, Training and Other Events
When you buy a place on one of our events, you are buying the equivalent of a ticket to a show. As such:
- You may use the ticket yourself, or
- If you are unable to attend, you may gift your ticket to a suitable alternative person provided you get our prior approval in writing. It is important that you get our approval and that we assess the suitability of a proposed alternative attendee in advance, due to the nature of our events. Whether or not that person actually attends, your place will be deemed to have been used.
- In exceptional circumstances, and at our complete discretion, we may offer you (once only) a transfer onto the next available comparable event, if any. For events where there is no additional future date planned, there are no refunds.
- If you do not attend an event that you have paid for, and do not agree with us in advance that someone else may attend in your place, then that place is deemed to have been used, and no refund will be given.
For the purpose of this section, physical goods includes (but is not limited to) DVDs, CDs, books, pins, mugs, tee-shirts and hoodies. It does not include arrows or glasswalks.
We hope that you are delighted with every order you receive from us.
- If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, please contact us in the first instance and we will do our best to resolve your concerns.
- If the goods are defective or damaged in shipping, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery with adequate pictorial and/or video evidence. At our option we will either:
- (a) refund the price you paid for the goods (less our shipping costs) or
- (b) replace the goods.
- You may return your physical goods within 14 days of the shipping date, provided the goods are in unused condition, and you return them with their original packaging. We will process the refund of the price you paid for the goods (less our shipping costs) within 5 working days of receiving them back from you
- If you choose to return any goods, you are responsible for return shipping charges and may ship back the goods using the carrier of your choice.
Delivery of Purchases
TICKETS AND PLACES ON EVENTS:
Tickets will be delivered via email confirmation within 72 business hours of payment being received.
PHYSICAL GOODS, ARROWS AND GLASSWALKS:
We will use our best endeavours to dispatch physical goods, arrows, and glasswalks within 72 business hours of full cleared payment (including any element for postage, packing, duties and taxes if applicable) being received in our bank account. Goods will be sent by courier or by post, whichever we deem to be most suitable in the circumstances. Goods of more than £19.99 in value will require a signature on delivery, and will be sent via registered post or courier.
Customer Service Contact
Success Formulae Limited is a UK registered limited company, whose registered office is at Knarr Farm Bungalow, Wisbech Road, Thorney, Peterborough, PE6 0TS, United Kingdom.
Company registration number: 06071997
VAT Registration number:
Our usual office hours are:
– 9am until 6pm Monday to Friday and
– 10am to 12 noon Saturday.
Our UK telephone number is 01733 849999.
Our international telephone number is 00 44 1733 849999.
Should you wish to contact us outside our usual office hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal enquiries should be addressed to: Success Formulae Limited, Knarr Farm Bungalow, Wisbech Road, Thorney, Peterborough, PE6 0TS, United Kingdom.
Country and Currency
Success Formulae Limited is proud to be authorised as an International Secure Payment Provider with WorldPay.
We accept payments in GB Pounds Sterling (GBP)